April 22, 2014

ModCloth Wanelo outfit challenge

This week I'm participating in the ModCloth Wanelo challenge so I created an outfit collage starting from this Bouquet of the Season Dress which is available in a variety of sizes.
I created the look starting from the floral dress. First of all, I asked myself where would I wear it. The colors, the print, the fabric and the cut make it perfect for a dinner date with your boyfriend. To complete the outfit I chose a pair of floral shoes and a pink bag with a cute heart and lace details for a feminine look. For the jewelry I went with a pair of statement earrings. And if the evening is too chilly, that orange jacket is perfect to keep you warm.
If you liked this dress you can find many more beautiful dresses on Modcloth.




3 comments:

  1. so cute dresses<3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/04/miranda-kerr-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, the B&W striped dress looks like perfection!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blue midi dress. it's cool dear and also like your other collection of garments. Dear if you are searching for garment export house to start your own business in garment sector. Feel free to contact us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.