February 26, 2013

PLL fashion

Since Gossip Girl ended last December I needed a new series in which fashion played a big part.So, thanks to a friend I found Pretty Little Liars and not only they have fashionable clothes, they are also accessible too.What I love most about this series is that the outfits are easy to recreate.
I bet that everyone knows the story about the four pretty little liars and how they lie in order to find the truth so I'm gonna talk about the fashion part now.What is great about these four characters is that they have different styles that sets them apart.Hanna is feminine and glamorous, Aria combines vintage with a bit of boho, Spencer prefers classic pieces, even menswear inspired looks and Emily is the athletic one wearing more casual clothes.





Source: Pinterest
Do you like this show?Let me know.
I'll come back with a post about every character.


XOXO 
Adrielle

15 comments:

  1. I love PLL, can't wait for the new episode tonight :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fashion in this show is definitely a huge factor of why I love it so much!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know this show. Thanks for sharing.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv this post, PLL has some really stunning fashion and each of the girls are dressed beautifully according to their own individual style. Thanks for your opinions on my Oscar post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard about this but not much a fan. Thanks for sharing.

    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pretty little liars !!! I watch always this serial !!! Today I made a Post about my birthday :-) I wait for you !!! Kiss from Italy !
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fan page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this show I have a few Hanna looks on my blog. It get intense!!!

    www.caylisue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really great post, I love pll and the fashion on the show!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove PLL! and that so true and so fun about it, I love that they have there own style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with PLL and their fashion!! Classy Spencer's style is my favorite but I always love seeing what they all wear in the episodes! They have great style!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this serie! I change a blog, if that's okay we could follow each other, if so let me know kisses.
    http://whattookfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Hanna's style! I like your blog very much! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.