October 25, 2012

Bank breaker vs on a budget


Introducing a new column of the blog called : “bank breaker vs on a budget”.
Peplum was a big trend last season and it keeps maintaining on the same line this season too.Wheather  it was on skirts, blouses or dresses peplum was everywhere on the runway.Combine this gorgeous trend with lace and you get a fabulous skirt.Or two!I’ve fallen in looove with the Burberry Prorsum skirt.It’s beautiful, but waay too expensive for my budget or any other normal person budget so I looked for a similar one but with a smaller price and I found this chic Mango lace skirt.As pretty as the Burberry one, but definitely more affordable.
What do you think about my choices?
Till next time!
XOXO
Adrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.