June 5, 2012

Living statues festival

 I know I usually post about fashion and my polyvore sets but now I wanted to do a different post because I was really impressed by the event I saw.Yesterday was the last day of the Living Statues Festival which took place in Herastrau park, Bucharest.It was the second edition, but last year I didn't make it, I don't remeber why, so this year I finally got there with my friend Nicole.
The make-up, the wardrobe, the music everything was wonderful.For a few hours we were teleported in a different and magic century.
Enough talking...enjoy some photos taken by me and my friend.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.